Boo Things Treats
These ghostly sweets are more delicious than scary! Vary the ingredients to suit kids’ tastes and show them there’s nothing to be frightened of when you make Boo Things together!
What you’ll need:
- 12 ounces white candy coating, coarsely chopped
- 1-1/2 cups popped popcorn and/or miniature marshmallows
- large fresh strawberries and/or bananas (optional)
- mini and regular size chocolate chips, jellybeans, or other small candies
- cake pop sticks
- In a microwave, melt candy coating; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. Stir in popcorn/marshmallows until coated.
- Drop by heaping tablespoonsful onto waxed paper; smooth and flatten into ghost shapes. Insert a cake pop stick into each ghost.
- Add ghostly facial features with chocolate chips or jelly beans.
- Let pops sit for at least fifteen minutes to harden. Then let kids gobble them up.
- Insert a cake pop stick into half of a banana or a large strawberry (washed, dried, stem removed).
- Cover the fruit in melted white chocolate and add mini chocolate chips for eyes.
- Let pops sit at least fifteen minutes to harden.